12 THINGS YOU HAVE TIME TO DO WHEN YOU ORDER POK-E-JO’S CATERING
12. Read the first chapter of War and Peace and then download the Cliffnotes version
11. Work on your dance moves
10. Build that IKEA furniture you bought 3 months ago
9. Grow out your moustache?
8. Do some Pok-e-Fit workouts
7. Take a power nap, you deserve it
6. Listen to the entire “Thriller” album. Twice.
5. Fill out your TPS report (don’t forget to use the new cover sheets)
4. Get a head start on dinner and order a Pok-e-Jo’s family pack for a 6 o’clock pick up
3. Watch Smokey and the Bandit
2. Look at roughly 1800 hilarious cat pictures
1. Worry about anything else but the food–because we’ve got you covered