12 THINGS YOU HAVE TIME TO DO WHEN YOU ORDER POK-E-JO’S CATERING
12. Read the first chapter of War and Peace and then download the Cliffnotes version
11. Work on your dance moves
10. Build that IKEA furniture you bought 3 months ago
9. Grow out your moustache?
8. Do some Pok-e-Fit workouts
7. Take a power nap, you deserve it
6. Listen to the entire “Thriller” album. Twice.
5. Fill out your TPS report (don’t forget to use the new cover sheets)
4. Get a head start on dinner and order a Pok-e-Jo’s family pack for a 6 o’clock pick up
3. Watch Smokey and the Bandit
2. Look at roughly 1800 hilarious cat pictures
1. Worry about anything else but the food–because we’ve got you covered
Back to Blog
Comments are closed.