2015 Year in Review
2015: Good barbecue, and good times
As a celebration of the year that was, here are 10 landmark things that we can look back and remember 2015 by.
New Menu Items!
1. Texas-Style Pulled Pork (pictured left)
This new delicious menu item made its debut to the Pok-e-Jo’s menu in 2015
2. Green Chile Pork Sausage as a seasonal special
During green chile season this year, our pork sausage brought a new kind of spice to our menu.
3. Peach Habanero BBQ Sauce
BBQ is about the meat, but its also about the sauce. Our newest addition to our BBQ sauce options, the Peach Habanero sauce, brings a new sweet and spicy flavor that goes great with some slow smoked BBQ.
4. Creamed Corn
After years of serving buttered corn, we decided it was time to step up our corn game. So cometh creamed corn! If you haven’t tried it, you’re welcome.
5. BBQ Nachos
Our BBQ nachos are an in-stadium only item at DKR, and those that got them had one of the best food deals in the whole stadium. Look for them again next season!
A few catering stats from 2015 to ring in the new year…
6. We catered over 350 weddings in 2015
7. We catered over 800 full service events
8. Across our 5 stores, we did over 4,000 delivery events
9. In total, we did over 10,000 catered meals between pick up, delivery, and full service
10. On the day before Thanksgiving alone, we did almost 1,000 pick up orders across our 5 locations
We look forward to another great year in 2016, Happy New Year everyone!
Back to Blog
Comments are closed.